Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday

Lisa, Mom and Dad, and Gwen all left for the drive back to Arizona this morning around 10am. Duff left before them for meetings, and the rest of us jumped in the showers so we could get to church by 11.

Came home, and warmed up all the leftovers from the shower last night, made a salad, and ate dinner by 3pm. Cleared off the dining room table and took Grandma Duffy, Nats, and Josh and Mere to see Mike and Adrianne's apartment and also to get all the shower presents there.

Came home, did up the dishes, Duff and Christine drove Gma Duffy and Nats to the airport. When they got back, the kids came back over and we watched Casino Royale, made popcorn, and had a fire in the fireplace. Auntie called and I went into the other room where I promptly fell asleep after I hung up the phone.

All in all a great day--good messages at church, good dinner, and good family time!

No comments: