Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wrap, Wrap, Wrapping

'Santa's workshop' has been very busy. We've been wrapping away. We started in earnest on Tuesday afternoon and got over half done.
Meredith beginning the process.

The necessaries.

The best dang inventions. I sprang for these this year at Costco. It was worth it. Not that they are expensive, but I usually don't like to spend any extra if I don't have to. Especially at Christmastime. Mere likes to keep hers on her hand, but I use it on my wrist. Pre-measured and cut little pieces of tape all ready for you. The little paper-cutting wand thingy is awesome too! You really should add these to your gift wrapping supplies. Really.

John even came down and hung out with us in the swing. Isn't that just the coolest swing?! It is the travel one I talked about in an earlier post. My friend, Lindsey, recommended it to me and she was right. It's great, especially for Gramma's house.
We had Christmas music playing on the ipod dock and it was snowing, snowing outside.
Norman Rockwell sent it to us.
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

3 comments:

~ Stacey ~ said...

I have seen those tape things at the store before but was unsure if I wanted to buy them they are kind of pricey, then this year I saw them at the dollar store so what the heck I will give them a try..... I really like it, it makes it very quick and convenient.

Brad said...

Ooo. Love the tape recommendation. And are those fold up tables from Costo?! We love ours. Which point and shoot did you get? Merry Chirstmas! Deidre

Cindy said...

D--You will LOVE the tape things. Yes, Costco fold ups, and we love those too. Camera: Nikon Coolpix S360. I'm loving it.

Merry Christmas. Wish we weren't so far apart!