How come I never knew about Rubino's? Mike knew. Duff knew. Adrianne knew. But now I do, and I have to say it is just about the best pizza I have ever eaten! Fresh sauce, fresh dough made every day. They make your pizza when you order it. I ordered it over the phone, but they didn't make it until I got there to pick it up. It was still totally hot and fresh by the time we got it home. Amazing.
Our ward was having a fund raiser there. Every so often the local restaurants will give back a percentage of your order to our youth program. This week was at Rubino's.
Christine drove me to pick it up. I hardly do any driving these days. She takes every opportunity to get behind 'the wheel'. We pulled in and parked right next to the J. Taylors. They were dining in and then on their way to their back to school night. It was fun to visit while we waited for our order.
Ballpark Pizza has always been my favorite, but now I know it has some serious competittion!
(Chris had speech this afternoon. She is making good progress. She doesn't have any speech problems which is a miracle because of her bi-lateral tongue thrust. The orthodontist discovered it as the main reason her braces are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. Now that we know, it is easy to tell. Even the speech therapist said it is amazing that she doesn't have any speech or chewing problems. But that tongue swallows the wrong way and pushes her front teeth out and her back teeth sideways. Who knew? We found a GREAT speech therapist right here in RSM. The exercises are really interesting and really work! They are actually very simple and kind of fun. I just marvel each week when she goes how cool this is, and what a great thing it is that there are people who understand this and have it as their job! Duff's sister, Jan, has her master's in speech pathology. If we lived close, we would have had her be the therapist. We can already see a difference in her teeth. Yay!)

1 comment:
I love a good pizza. I am all about a thin crust. Way thin...
Post a Comment