The kids left for Utah and the cabin this morning.
We stayed behind to tie up loose ends and see how we weathered the next rain storm.
I am tired. I have a sore throat. I got up and got ready to shower for church and realized that it wasn't going to do me or anyone else any good to go, so I climbed back in bed and slept until 11:15am. That is SO out of character for me. Guess I was tired after all and needed it.
Quiet day. Lots of reflection. Feels good.
2 comments:
Cindy! I have been enjoying catching up on your blog... things have been crazy, have they not? I'm glad you went back to bed for awhile after Christmas. You DID need it. Have a happy new year, preferably with no flooding or mudslides or evacuations...
And, if you get a chance (and you haven't already...), stop by and check out my blog for my new music for 2011. I would love some new followers and comments to get me started! Love, Victoria
'spose it would help if I tell you where the blog IS: www.archangelmusic.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment