Sometime around 2:30 this morning, the Provo Tabernacle was discovered on fire.
They don't know what happened yet. They don't know if they can even save it. It is a national historical building. We were there in April for Natalie and Robert's law school graduation. It is the most amazing building.
As of 4 am they still weren't able to even get inside to fight the flames. The roof had collapsed. The outside structure is brick and stone, so I hope they can reconstruct it. There was a concert there last night.
I'll post more as I learn about it.
I sure hope it wasn't arson....





3 comments:
That's really sad!
It is a very sad day in Provo. I saw on the news in Prove, that they are concerned that it may just collapse.
Most of my graduating class are heartbroker about this. We are all glad and honored that we were able to graduate there. I have so many memories there.
Post a Comment