Today is our Anniversary.
Thirty-four years!
He got up early this morning with Christine for seminary and put the dog out.
I watched as he came sleepily back to bed.
I'd marry him all over again.
Having a 16 year old keeps me kind of current with my music. I like a lot of what she listens to. Right now, I'm really liking the song Marry Me by Train. It seems like a good song for today.
Forever can never be long enough for me,
To feel like I've had long enough with you.
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do.
Marry me
Today and Everyday
Marry me
Say you will
Say you will.
Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words "I Love You"
and "You're Beautiful"
Marry Me
Today and Everyday
Marry Me
Say you will
Say you will.
Promise me you'll always
Be happy by my side
I promise to sing to you
When all the music dies
Marry Me.
Today and everyday.
Today and everyday.
Say you will, say you will.
Marry Me.


4 comments:
hApPy AnNiVeRsArY! I hope you've enjoyed your day....
It was a good for sure! You where beautiful and Duff so handsome. I remember going to the Brides room to see you. Do you remember? You married a great man. That's for sure. I admire the both of you! Love you.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!!! That's super exciting and such a feat in today's world!!! Hope you had a GREAT anniversary together & here's to MANY MORE!
Congratulations! What a big day! Love that Marry Me song!
P.S. Got my blog book on Wed. LOVE IT! Already working on my 2009 book. Gonna be even better! Definitely weird though seeing so much of my life in print. It's quite a big book. Can't wait to see how thick the new one is. It's already at 316 pages, 20 pages in, so I bet it will come out to at least 370 or more after editing/photo enlargements, etc. Have downloaded 2010 as well. And...I'm going to try doing the edit as we go process on my 2011 book. I've slurped it in onto my laptop so I can work on it from the other room too. We'll see how it goes!
Post a Comment