These are currently my new best friends.
I was in so much pain today I was miserable. The whole left side of my face along and under my cheekbone to my ear and my temple were pulsing with tenderness. Sinuses for sure. I was so desperate, I got a Neti-Pot! My sister, Lisa, uses one all the time. She swears by it, but I just couldn't bring myself to try it.
Well, let me tell you: I am CONVERTED! It was amazing. All that pain and pressure gone!!! Then Adrianne got me some Mucinex D (she is a big believer in Mucinex), and I finally slept. My voice even sounds more normal. I don't think I'll use Dayquil again. This is much better and is time released for 12 hours.

1 comment:
I am so glad you are converted!!! I use it everyday! You will never leave home without it!! I too am a believer in Mucinex as well. Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment