Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nate and Alex's Groom's Dinner

Tonight was the groom's dinner for Nate and Alex.
It was at Talega Golf Club in San Clemente.
What a fun evening!
We had Italian Sodas, custom Creme Sodas, and all the other usuals in the soda department.
Fajitas buffet with some amazing guacamole and salsa.
A happy program, complete with 3 year old Brandon (Jeff and Lisanne's oldest) singing a personalized version of the Beatles song Eight Days A Week, standing on a chair with a microphone!  Oh!  It was adorable.  Mom, Lisanne, and aunties Brittany and Stephanie singing backup (haha), with Greg on the guitar.
All was good, until Shaun and I got terribly car-sick on the way home.
I wanted to die.  Not really, but you know what I mean.

No comments: