Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last Ortho Before Surgery

Chris went to the orthodontist for her last visit in preparation for her surgery.  Dr. Nicholls was down last weekend and met with Dr. Yousif on Friday.  They are both on the same page with her surgery and follow up treatment.

I am getting increasingly anxious.  I can't explain it.  4 of our 5 children have had surgery for one thing or another.  But I am just really nervous for this one.  I think I need a blessing.  I'm finding myself a little short tempered and controlling about cleaning the house and getting everything in order before I leave this weekend.  I know those things are necessary, but I'm masking my anxiety with them and making them more than they are.

My visiting teachers came by tonight.  I needed that.  They gave a good message and encouraged me.  They are really good visiting teachers.  I am grateful for them.

No comments: