Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today We:

Today:

--Christine and I both got our haircuts before we leave for Utah.  She will fresh and trimmed up while recovering.  I won't feel like I have a mop.

--Christine had her teeth cleaned prior to her surgery since she'll have to wait several months after surgery.

--Tonight was the annual Stake High Priests meeting.  It was good.  I really didn't want to go.  It's the anxiety thing going on with me right now, but I'm glad I did, because the messages were what I needed to hear and I got to visit with some great women after.  I made him promise me we would leave right after, but he wanted a piece of pie and ice cream.  In the end, he was the one telling me it was time to go.

--Harry Potter comes out at midnight.  Christine met up with her friends and camped out for it.  The last HPotter movie.  The end of an era!

--Shaun's job is going good.  It's nice to see him at this place.

No comments: