Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Not Guilty?

Duff and Craig took Christine down to Provo for Lacrosse Camp.  She is excited.   Lisa went down to The Barn and The Store.  I cross-stitched and Linda and David left for the day to go to Salt Lake.


Lisa and I watched the Casey Anthony verdict.  I have not followed this at all.  Lisa has been way into it.  I have to say though, I was pretty surprised at the outcome. She is accused of killing her 3 year old daughter.  I think the state presented a better case than the defense, but the jury reached the decision they did.  I've never been on a jury.  Always had kids at home so far.  Adrianne just served on a jury.  I wonder what it would be like.  I wonder what being on this jury would have been like.  From the evidence I've seen and heard about on television, it seems like she was guilty or at the very least a negligent mother.  The whole family dynamice seems so sadly dysfunctional. 

Lisa has been glued to the tv.  Everyone seems very upset about it.

Tonight was probably one of the worst summer monsoon storms I have ever been in or seen.  The wind, rain, lightening, and thunder was insane.  A little scary.  It sure cooled things down.  The power went out a few times.  The backup generator came on.  It went on and on.  Lasted for a long time.  Fun and festive feeling.  Christine was at the outdoor dance down on campus and said it was a lot of fun!

No comments: