Church was nice today. Being a holiday weekend there were a LOT of out of towners, us included. The entire cultural hall was filled to the stage and then they were sitting on the stage too.
We had decided to make a roast beef dinner.
Christine has been wanting to learn more and more in the kitchen. She took over the kitchen with a little guidance from me. Her roast and gravy were delicious. She continues to become a great cook.
We have been playing Nertz. Nertz. And more Nertz. Lisa and Linda are picking it up quickly. Linda says she hasn't laughed this hard in 20 years.
In between we've played Clue, but always back to the Nertz.
I have never been a good card shuffler. I've been practicing and everyone is giving me tips.
I'm improving.
David and Craig went fishing this morning and got skunked. The river is so high and so fast. They'll try again tomorrow. We gals are not doing much of anything. Sometimes we stay in our pj's for much too long, but I think that's okay when you are on vacation and relaxing.
2 comments:
Can't wait to play it again. Had a fun time while we were there!
Christines roast was awesome. She did such a good job and the gravy fantastic. We had a great time!!!
Post a Comment