Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Craziness!

Things have been crazy for me around here.  It was Stake Conference today.  It was really good.  I have lots of notes that I want to post at some point so I can remember it and my feelings/promptings from it. 

I also have a new calling.  I was sustained as the new Stake Primary President.  I am very excited.  Nervous too.  But really excited.  I'll post more about that later too.

I have so much to catch up on.  Once I get my arms wrapped around my new assignment I hope to do that.

School has started for Christine and she is now a junior.  Where did that time go?

Hasta la vista--

1 comment:

cherise and Tristan said...

Heidi was recently released from that calling in her stake. You will do great.