Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lola The Corolla

Sunday we drove home to Cali with Mike and Adrianne in Lola.  We left at 6:30am mst and got home at 3:30 pst.  Adrianne drove to St. George.  I missed most of that because I took some dramamine as I was sitting in the back seat and didn't want to suffer with motion sickness.  Let's just say I had a really good nap!

Duff drove from St. George to home and I worked on the white blessing blanket I'm doing for Christina.  I've crocheted all the edging in white with a single row of pink in between just barely noticeable.  It is pretty.  The shop that hemstitched it for me did a double row which makes it look very vintage, and also cut the outside edge in large scallops.  It is a nice touch.

It was good to get home earlier than we usually do.  I made some dinner and we were able to settle in and get ready for the week.

No comments: