Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lemonade Favors

There have been lots of weddings this summer.  They have all been wonderful and full of personal touches to each couple.  I did want to include this favor though.  I thought it was very clever.  Little glass tubes with a cork full of powdered lemonade mix!  It was the perfect amount to mix with a glass of water and ice!  It was tied with the wrapping yarn from The Twinery, which is one of my favorite sites and products.  They had them in the drawers of a tall, narrow, bright yellow chest of drawers as you left the reception.  The whole event was very shabby chic in yellows and whites and creams with touches of navy blue, crisp vintage linens, frames, and scrabble tiles.  It was unique and I've never seen one done like this before.

No comments: