**Oh my. Busy days are upon us.
**Why oh why is it that the kitchen never seems to stay clean? It is a pet peeve of mine.
**I got a much needed hair cut and partial weave. Interesting thing. I was born a towheaded child. It stayed with me for a long time and then darkened as I grew older into my teenage years. But still blondish. I 'frosted' with a home kit for years during college. You remember those?! Anyway. My hair stylist has an assistant who she is training for the holidays to get some experience and some extra cash. While Felina was getting my color mixed up in the back, Nicola came out with this cardboarded strip of labeled hair wound up on it. I asked what in the world that was!
It is a 'wand' of different colored hair to determine what natural color hair a person has. She was holding it up to my roots and guess what? I am still considered a blonde. And not even the darkest blonde. And to date, still am not considered grayish. A few here and there but not a lot. Wow. Guess I have my mom's genes on that one. But even both she and my dad didn't start graying until very late in their life and my dad's is quite nice looking. Very silvery and shiny, not coarse.
It felt so good to have everything trimmed up and looking good.
**Duff and I went after dinner for a Target run. Needed some gift tags and light bulbs and I needed a new bag for Primary stuff. There was one there that I've had my eye on and it was on sale. Yay! We also were getting a gift for Christine to take to her friend's birthday tomorrow. It was fun to be together just the two of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment