Christmas was good. We enjoyed it. I took only 3 pictures. Adrianne took the rest so I will get them from her and post them together. John was so much fun. He would run through the house calling, "Gamma, Gamma!". The waiting for Baby Girl is almost done. She will be born before we realize the next few weeks have passed us by. The expression is true: Grandkids are the BEST.
Christine drove back with the Newell's to AZ for a few days. She will come home at the end of the week. I have been picking up and cleaning. What is it about the days following a holiday that bring out the nesting in me? I got all the wrapping paper boxes and drawers tidied up. They have been needing that all year. Now I have to work on a good way to do that with all the ribbon and tulle. Any ideas? Please share.
I am sick of food. That being said, it was a holiday of great meals. The prime rib, ham, and twice baked potatoes turned out the best ever. We think we have finally figured it out! Haha!
Mike and Adrianne are sick, sick. They only came out of their bedroom to have some soup for dinner tonight. Shaun has been out with friends and the house is quiet. With Christmas behind them, Josh and Meredith are getting everything ready for the baby to come. Baby shower invitations have gone out and they are getting her room ready. She has picked out some paint for the walls and is refinishing my grandmother's old dresser. That has made the rounds! Natalie and Christine used it and it was in the downstairs bedroom for years. Now it will serve the next generation.
No comments:
Post a Comment