Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, December 5, 2011

I got so much done today. 
--All the Monday laundry is done with no carryovers to tomorrow.
--Christmas music played all day.  I've been singing through the house.
--Dinner made.
--Christmas gifts assessed.  Did an exchange.
--Poinsettias are gathered and placed around the house.
--Wreaths on the doors.
--Santa's boot at the bottom of the stairs.
--Little trees done in the dining room.
--Almost finished with Baby Girl's first receiving blanket.  I am doing 10.  4 Crochet edge, 1 chenille edge, 1 white blessing crochet edged, and 4 self-binding. I guess I need to do one a week since Meredith only has 8-9 weeks to go.  Where did that time fly to?  And the next few weeks will go by in a blink with Christmas, New Year's, and then baby showers and then she's here the first week of February.  These next weeks will also be tricky.  Mere begins twice a week appointments and then the small window of 12-15 hours to be off the blood thinner meds for delivery.  She may be looking at a c-section if they can't narrow down her labor between that time frame.  Dr. B is good and knows what he is doing.  I'm confident they will make the right decision.
--First day of lacrosse tryouts for Christine.  Always a little anxiety.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow, baby girl is going to be spoiled! She will be so happy to have them (and so will her momma!).

Linda Lu said...

GO Chrissy Girl GO! You can do it! I will be praying for you!

Love you!

Aunt Linda