Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Braces Off

 Today is THE DAY.
One of those days that closes and opens a new chapter in a person's life.
Getting the braces off!

 Snip, snip, snip.

 Favorite shoes right now.

 Patiently waiting.
Her fingers are so relaxed.  When I'm laid back in a dentist chair mine are clenched.  Unless of course, I've taken my 'happy' pill.  (hahaha)

 Brackets and first band off.
They cleaned her all up, polished, did models for the retainers, and cleaned her up again.

 Dr. Yousif and two of the assistants who worked on her this last year.

Christine and Dr. Yousif.
3 years and major surgery later.
Doesn't she look beautiful?!

We learned during this appointment that our previous orthodontist had accused Dr. Y of recruiting and stealing us as clients.  I guess it was quite a conversation.  It made me angry to hear about their conversation and to realize how he had lied to me on the phone after he had spoken with her. what an ordeal.  I'm so glad that is over.  Dr. Y was very happy to hear we got most of our money back from him.

1 comment:

Lisa Tucker said...

So pretty she is! That was a long 3 years.