TODAY was Adrianne's grandpa's funeral. Sweet Grandpa Conrad. He was a love. Have peace sweet man. He suffered a heart attack and drove himself to the hospital in Palm Desert. He never left the hospital.
TODAY, Craig's Uncle Stephen passed away. He had a long battle to die the last few months. It's taken it's toll on the family. Lisa was a great help to his wife, Carol. My dad has been asked to speak at the memorial service on the 22nd.
TODAY is birthday to so many people I love. My nieces Rebekah and Brooke, and my cousin, Jeff P.
TODAY Duff and Christine went to the temple in the early morning to participate in baptisms for the dead. They love to do this together. They both walked in the door and went back to bed. Still suffering from the cold bug.
TODAY Christine and some friends made tshirts and banners and asked some boys to the Winter Formal dance. There are some pictures floating around out there that I hope to get soon. Christine asked Brandon Neilson. He is a great guy and they will have fun.
TODAY I thought I would take my Christmas tree down. I didn't. Next week, I guess!
TODAY I kept shredding. Shredding, shredding. Shredding. I get through about 1 box a week. Six more boxes to go. I didn't realize how expensive it is to have things shredded professionally. I didn't even know they had those services. I will definitely stick to shredding it myself. Oh boy!
2 comments:
Check around your local area for a free Shred A Thon. Usually, once a year, a business with sponsor one. You are allowed to bring up to 5 Bankers Boxes full.
I suggest Google-ing it in your area and see if you can come up with something. It sure beats hours of shredding. Also, the local paper sometimes advertises it.
Just a thought!
Thank You. I will look it up.
Post a Comment