Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Santa's Helper

At the last minute, Santa got sick and couldn't show up for a family's Christmas Party the week of Christmas.  Josh got a call to fill in.

Shaun was his stylist!  Haha.  Those boots were the worst.

Or so we thought.  Until it was time to don the hair and beard.
I'm not the best photographer, but we were all laughing so hard these are the best of the ones I was able to get.

 Yay, for Meredith who stepped in to get it right.
(See cute baby girl belly!)

Santa Claus is coming to town!
Two of the toddlers screamed, but the other little ones were believers.

1 comment:

Lisa Tucker said...

I am about to wet my pants from laughing at this post. He looks great!