Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tonka Trucks and Blueprints

Our stake leadership training was tonight.
It went well.  My board is amazing.  That being said, I am always so grateful for the ward leadership of each Primary.  The best women I know.  Each personality and style different but perfect for each group of children.  And bishopric counselors.  They are essential.  Good men.  A Primary president needs a good bishopric counselor to be her advocate for the Primary.

The decorations were darling.  The program nice.  The skit we did hilarious. Good breakout sessions.  I learned a lot.  Always learning.  We had some really good questions we need to research and get answers for.  It was a fun evening.
It was all about 'building'.
So we 'built' a fruit trifle for refreshments.
It was after all 80 degrees today.
What's up with winter?

No comments: