Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Eyeballs and Alligators

I've been up to my eyeballs in alligators!  Not really, but I think that's how the saying goes.

~~Baby showers for Meredith and baby girl.
~~Stake Primary.  Getting ready for our first stake leadership training.  I don't know why I'm so nervous.  Yes, I do.  It's the first one.  I'll be better with that under our belt.
~~A high schooler and getting ready for Winter Formal.  There ya go!  Anybody know where I can find red converse high tops??? in two days???
~~ Ward Conferences with stake conference in between with lots of meetings and 2 dinner meetings.
~~Reports.
~~New Beginnings.
~~Lacrosse.
~~Add cleaning house, laundry, and all the regular daily stuff.

My life, lately.  Busy times.  Good times.

2 comments:

Linda Lu said...

I found them on converse.com website.
$50.00, take a look.

Victoria said...

I feel you. I hope everything all sifts down to where it is supposed to go. :)