Gathered around the table.
Meredith and Adrianne set it beautifully.
These pictures are all about the glass.
See how cute and tiny it is?
My great-auntie Helen gave this to me when I was little. Auntie Helen is my Grandma Myrna Davis's oldest sister. I remember going to the various homes she and great-Uncle Charles lived at in Pasadena until they passed away when I was a teenager. They were always classy and gracious hosts. She didn't miss a detail. I've sinced learned that this glass has something to do with after dinner drinks. Uncle Charles did have a few vices....
I got it out of the hutch and put it on the table for John for Christmas Eve dinner. A sippy cup just wasn't doing it for me. He LOVED it. He did really well drinking out of a big person glass and probably drank more liquid than he ate food. He was fascinated with that glass! Perfect for his 2 year old hands.
He wasn't too sure about Santa at first, but really warmed up to him during his visit.
Adrianne had the better camera and the better angle, so she has the rest of the pictures and I will get them from her when she loads them.
Santa brought candy canes and John decorated my beaded wire trees with them.
1 comment:
I love that little cup. So cute. Good idea Grandma. Perfect for him.
Post a Comment