Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finals, Doctors, YW, and Wedding

Way too much going on today. Christine is in the middle of finals. (stressful for everyone!) Shaun is home doing the doctor thing and it's been a rough couple of days with that. I fought through not having a meltdown this morning about it all--just when he seems to get things stable, he has a setback--but I finally paused and had a good experience with prayer.It didn't change the outcome of anything, but it did give ME strength and peace and the ability to cope. Funny how that works. Then YW tonight for Chrissy and more wedding stuff. I'm going to bed now because I've HAD IT!!!

2 comments:

Berta said...

How are you doing today? I've been a little too laid back. I've even resigned myself to wearing my wedding outfit from Tyler's reception. I don't even like it! I know what you mean with stress and all this WITH the wedding coming. We're not even sure there will be a wedding here - the weather has been SO bad! Hang loose Cuz - we'll get through this.

Cindy said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!