We have rain/drizzle today. So cold and windy. I made a fire in the fireplace this morning while I was cleaning up the kitchen and tidying up the downstairs. It was so cozy and Miss Darla took her 'baby' over and stretched out on the hearth and napped all morning.The rain has been light so far which is good, because we could still use the moisture and this way it has a chance to soak in good without running off. I used to love rainy day schedule at school! We would play Heads Up 7-Up at recess and lunchtime. When I was in the 8th grade, rainy days meant we could wear pants to school instead of a dress. I loved that because it felt so warm. 'A long time ago' girls couldn't wear pants to school! You'd think that was pretty funny today. But we only wore skirts and dresses then. And NO jeans! Those were for boys only! Yikes--this is making me sound OLD!
3 comments:
Cindy....I don't know who ivan is, but don't click where it says here!!!!!I did and it is now running all this virus protection on my computer and saying that private information from my computer could be sent to an unknown person!
DON'T CLICK ON IVANS COMMENT!!!!!!....sorry Cindy, I just don't want you to get the virus!
THANKS, Angie!
Post a Comment