Grandpa and Grandma have decided to stay until Tuesday! It's been fun to visit. Church was great, and tomorrow morning we are taking them to breakfast at the Original Pancake House. Grandpa already knows he is getting the 49er Flapjacks and he's never been there! Too funny! He loves a 'sweeter' breakfast whereas Grandma prefers a 'saltier' one. He and I both share a love for pancakes and waffles. I'm a lot like him in those things. We both prefer more cake than frosting, vanilla ice cream is our favorite, etc.
Grandma and I will be knitting hats for the Humanitarian Center on the round looms.
Mike and Adrianne will be coming over for a BBQ later on in the afternoon tomorrow, or maybe we will be going to their place??? Adrianne gave Mike a really nice gas BBQ for her wedding gift to him. It was all set up on the balcony when they got back from their honeymoon and he was sooo excited. He gave her a nice digital camera which was great because neither of them had a camera and now they can take pictures. I learned that she took a photography class not to long ago. I better get some pointers from her!
We had a yummy roast beef dinner with all the trimmings and ate in the dining room with the blue china. Rosie (their Cockatiel) was having a fit and wanted to be in there with all of us, so Christine went and got him and he sat on the table and ate brocilli and potato with us. I'll have to do a post devoted to Rosie. When Rosie 'goes' we will just have to bury Grandpa with him! They are quite a pair! The interesting thing is that Rosie--a bird--and Darla--a dog--get along. Darla could care less that Rosie is in the house. G and G leave the cage open and he roams about and Darla just disregards him. So interesting.
1 comment:
sounds so fun! I love how you've done the colors on your blog. It's beautiful--next time we get together you'll have to show me where you get all the pictures! I love it!!
Post a Comment