
Quickly--We got back tonight about an hour ago. All I can say is: CRAZY TIMES AROUND THIS FAMILY right now!
The funeral was great(!), the snow unbelievable, and I'll give lots of reports when the wedding is done. I have to prepare for the 'dinner' tomorrow which we are hosting here at the house. Yes, like I said: CRAZY TIMES right now.....
24 hours ago we were having a funeral and less than 48 hours from now we are having a wedding!
!Ay Carumba!
The funeral was great(!), the snow unbelievable, and I'll give lots of reports when the wedding is done. I have to prepare for the 'dinner' tomorrow which we are hosting here at the house. Yes, like I said: CRAZY TIMES right now.....
24 hours ago we were having a funeral and less than 48 hours from now we are having a wedding!
!Ay Carumba!
No comments:
Post a Comment