Christine woke up this morning at 11am. She obviously needed the sleep. She was dragging a bit still, but her throat didn't hurt anymore, and by the afternoon she started rallying. Yay! I haven't seen her this sick for a long time.
Finished 2 more gifts. Oh Happy Day! Laundry almost done. Darla went to the groomer and is all spiffed up for the holidays now. When she got home, we put on her red collar, red sweater, and Christmas scarf. She is stylin' and ready for Christmas.
It was a beautiful day out.
AND, I am truly enjoying our 'new' tree this year. Christine, who was one of my staunch opponets, has exclaimed that she just loves 'the tree', and can't wait to turn it on straight away! It has so many lights it looks like a burning bush!
I've listened to Christmas music most of the day and it just sets the mood perfectly. I'm getting so E X C I T E D! ! !
To Christmas card or not to Christmas card. That is the current question. I have no picture yet. Just can't get everyone together. Even just the 4 of us, and am running out of time. Hmmmm........
4 comments:
If you decide to do cards, Mike or I could snap some pictures of you in front of the "tree."
Ok!!! Share some of your brilliant ideas!!!! What are you making?
ALSO, would you be interested in being 'commissioned' to create some burb cloths and blankets for your long-long cousin?
PS. That would be LOST in the second paragraph!!!
Yeah, Berta. You're sooooo 'lost'!
I sent you and email.....
Post a Comment