Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday

I have always liked Wednesdays.
It is the middle of the week.
I remember my Mamo Minnie once told me she always tried to cook a really good meal on Wednesdays because it was in between the two Sundays and she thought that was a nice thing to do for her family.  I have always tried to plan my meals that way just because my grandma did.  It doesn't always happen that way but I do try to plan for that.
Today was an ordinary day.  I listened to Christmas music all day long while I worked around the house.  I went through every room upstairs and tidied and did some tossing out of random things.  You know those things you keep because you are just sure you will use/need them at some time and never do.
I did some more decorating.  It is coming together.  I have always been in love with mini-lights. 
It is nearly midnight and when I came upstairs a bit ago, I was surprised to see Christine's light on.  She was still working on AP Euro homework.  That class is so dang hard and requires so much.  It will be hard for her to wake up for seminary tomorrow at 5:30am.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cindy
We are leaving for Boise Mon. morning. I would love for you to put our names in the temple. Please tell your mom Im sorry I havent called her back I just wont know anything until Mon. I will keep you posted as to what we they will be doing to my little one. Love You Leslie

Cindy said...

Done! Love You!