Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Adrianne's Pizza Party

Adrianne's birthday was on Friday.  She and Mike went to dinner at a new place but the food was terrible.  Bummer for a birthday dinner.  We were at the family party for JT, and her Grandma's 90th bday party was yesterday so we celebrated today.
She wanted homemade pizza.  It was delicious.  But I burned my tongue on a piece right out of the oven.  I have little blister-like things on the tip and they hurt.
She asked for apple pie, so while everyone was at church--I stayed home with Shaun--I made two of them.  She and Duff love crumb topping.  Josh and Mere brought the ice cream and we had a party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANNIE.
Sure do love you!

No comments: