Oh Golly.
This morning Duff and Mike went to work for a couple of hours. When they got home, it was time to go to the storage unit. We needed to take the Christmas tree back and some other miscellaneous holiday decoration boxes and Mike and Adrianne needed to take some things over. They share part of one with us for the left overs that didn't fit into theirs when they moved from their apartment. And we also have lots of business things stored from when Duff closed it down.
The unit needed to be cleaned out and reorganized. I think by the time we were done, Adrianne and I were about to drive home together and let the 'guys' go together. Both of us couples were exasperated. The men's idea of that is to just shove it all here or there, and we women wanted to take a little more time to organize it so we know what exactly is in there and where it is. Also to see if we could downsize to a smaller one. Nope.
By the time we did finally finish, we were laughing but it was 'touch and go' a few times. Why can't men think like women???? Hahahaha! You are supposed to laugh now...!
The BYU basketball game was terrible. I won't say anymore about that.
I took Christine to get her traditional finals studying break lunch: Panda Express. I like this tradition. Hit those books, Chrissy girl!

1 comment:
Thinking like a women would be too easy! Haha. We would have more national Holidays than you would imagine.
Post a Comment