I was putting the clean dish towels away and decided it was just time to tackle the placemats and kitchen towels drawers. Not that any of them were messy, but just needed to be gone through, wiped out and sorted. Well, to do that meant that I have to also do the drawers in the bakers rack. The items are related.
Now all the kitchen towels are sorted by regular and holiday as well as the placemats, and all the candle items. Tapers by dark and light, tea lights, votives and holders (I am a candle lover), toppers, jars.
Wow. So fun! I found lots of things I had forgotten about and some things that I convinced myself to keep and now have tossed. Things can accumulate without realizing it.
At this point, I am just about through with all the kitchen cabinets and drawers. I love walking by and just opening them up to look and be pleased with the job!
This, along with Monday laundry, and spending almost all afternoon on the phone with various items took up my day. Shaun's friends came to visit and give him a change of scenery. I didn't realize how late they were all still here until I walked by the bonus room on my way to read scriptures and pray with Christine, and saw them watching tv and relaxing on the sofas.
No comments:
Post a Comment