I started taking down the decorations today. I have really enjoyed them, but now they are starting to bug me. The mantle and banisters and front door garlands and carolers are packed away. Shaun, Kevin, and Eric got down all the bins for me.
I have gone at my own pace this year and not felt pressured to have it all cleaned up right away. Everyday a little bit more. I just looked on the porch and my poinsettias are dead. I forgot to water them! I must have overlooked that detail since I turned off the sprinklers letting the landscaping dry out from all the rain.
(Today is my brother's birthday. I haven't seen him in about 15 years. He is a very unhappy person and doesn't know how to fix it. Some things probably won't be repaired until the eternites. )


1 comment:
You are alot farther along than me. I still everything up. This weekend. But I agree with you I love the tree with lights. I just like to sit in there and read my scripture.
Post a Comment