
Oh, delicious autumn!
My soul is wedded to thee.
If I were a bird,
I'd fly around
Seeking successive autumns.....
I don't know who the author of this verse is--I found it in some notes of mine-- but I LOVE it! The words sum up how I feel about the fall season. I was out watering this morning and you can just feel it in the air, see it in the change of the position of the sun, the gentle fall breeze...
1 comment:
I love the smell of (here we call it)Fall. It was in the 60's on Monday! As of Tuesday, it has turned bitter cold, like in the low 30's. Hat, Gloves, Winter Coats and oh..... the POOR cracked and bleeding hands. I have found one of the best hand creams though, it is called Hemp, and you can only get it at The Body Shop! Love you Cindy!
Post a Comment