
- Very special
- The fruit of the family tree
- The family's strong foundation
- Probably bigger softies than parents!
- Especially important at this time of life
- A valuable legacy
- Often nonjudgemental and accepting of mistakes
- Those people who take care of you and love you
- The family symbol of both the past and the future
WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!

3 comments:
Yes, we do love you! You are very special to us all. What a great photo. Mom and Dad never seem to get older looking, I wonder why! Is it because they are now the Grandparents and not going through the trials and tribulations of being parents?
WE LOVE YOU!
Love the picture. How great that you can all spend this time together.
Great photo. I can't believe how great your mom and dad look. I hope it's in the genes.
Post a Comment