
Well, today Grandma would have been 77. I'm sure she is happy and busy in Heaven! It's hard to believe she has been gone 10 months already. I am remembering her crackily voice when she would call and sing happy birthday to each of us.
What do you remember from Grandma today on her birthday?
3 comments:
I'm sure she is happy. I still have a tear in my heart when I think of her, but I know she is in a much better place. I'm so glad she seemed content and we got to hear her tell the egg(??? something)story! I will never forget it and I will never forget the feeling I had that someone should be video taping the shower..........send our love to everyone!
I remember her singing tra la la la to the grandkids. I also remember playing Old Maid with her. I remember her barbie camper and the plastic building blocks (those were the coolest). I remember egg gravy, and having jello at every family dinner. Mostly, I remember that she loved us all so much. I miss her a lot.
I remember her cluttered house with fondness. Oh and eating BOXES of Creamies out of her freezer with Natalie and Brooke. And who can forget getting underwear in the check boxes at Christmas? I smile just thinking about it!
Post a Comment