Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Weekend All!

I got this in my email today from my dear friend, Lisa K. I've seen it before, but it's a great laugh for a Friday! It is good to watch it a few times to get all the details, like the dad with the tissue stuffed up his nose, and the other dad with a diaper taped to his face like a mask, and the space suit is hysterical! (Before you click on it, scroll down and turn off my music. Then turn up your volume for the full effect!)



(Truth be told, some diaper changes are even difficult for we seasoned mothers, but don't tell the guys.....!)

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

I was laughing so hard I was gaging as well! I loved this.

Leslie said...

Oh that is hilarious I was laughing so hard at the first guy.

Angela said...

That is sooo funny!!