We hurried home from the sealing celebration for Eric and Mayra, because Christine was hosting a Mia Maid party for Addy's birrthday. Chris baked the cake herself too. The original plan was to all get ready and go to the stake dance together, but when the dance was cancelled, they decided to watch movies, play games, and then go toilet papering.
The Birthday Girl.
Those in the group who could come.They took off to TP the YW president's house down the street, but it was so late and soooo dark, so I got a call and was recruited as the driver. Gosh, those are fun days. I remember TP-ing in 'my day'. What a 'blast'! And this is the 'good' kind of TP-ing, where it is a compliment. They would have kept going, but at 11:45pm, I told them it was time to call it quits.
No comments:
Post a Comment