C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E.
Those velvety, smooth wonderful concoction of heavenly, head-rushing, endorphin inducing morsels have arrived.
Our house is on a chocolate rush with the aroma.
It was delivered yesterday. My portion was 700lbs. this year. Down from 2000 due to our new 'method' of sales.
A years supply for the orderees.
Who says food storage can't be fun???
(Nancy and I have changed how we do it, and the process is so much simpler. Instead of offering it in 5 pound increments, it has to be bought in the 25 pound boxes it comes in. When we were working with 3000 lbs. of chocolate every year, weighing and bagging it into 5 lb. bags just got to be too much. If you don't want/need 25 lbs., then you need to find someone to split it with. Oh, why didn't we think of this a few years ago? Anyway--it's still great chocolate and a great bulk price and now it's easier too!)
for the 'big' picture!
I need to clarify: I don't personally have 700 lbs. of chocolate for myself! Goodness! That was the total poundage of my neighbors and friends from church.
5 comments:
Can I place an order please?
I'd like to place an order, please. What on earth do you do with 700 pounds of chocolate in a year? I'm lucky if I use 2 bags of chocolate chips in a year!
Hi Girls--
If you want to order next fall let me know, 'k? It freezes well for several years and the baking cocoa is 2.5# for only $6! You only get a cup of cocoa in a can for about $4 in the grocery store, and it cans well.
There are dipping chocolates, mini chips, white chips, butterscotch chips, etc. and it is all freshly made when they ship it to us.
WISH I LIVED CLOSER. I COULD USE SOME!!!
When you get ready to order, let us know since we won't know when you're ordering, and we may miss it again. That sounds like a great deal on cocoa. I may have to learn to like to bake!
Post a Comment