Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, November 1, 2010

Chocolate

I worked on the chocolate order most of the day, and by the time it was done, the poundage balanced the first time, and the money balanced on the 2nd time.  I was only off $30 and found it right away.

Yay.  I always wipe my brow when that is finished.  The next part is when it arrives next week and people get to come and pick it up.  Our house smells like chocolate for days and it is intoxicating in a really good way!

My part of the order is 942.5 pounds.  I don't know what Nancy has yet.  We used to take the 25 lb. boxes and 50 lb. bags and weigh it all out into 5lb. increments and bag it.  3 years ago we decided that we would just offer it in the 25 lb. boxes and if people didn't need or want that much they could find others to split it with.  I had wondered if that would deter the order amounts.  Nope.  Each year the numbers keep going up. 

The piano tuner comes tomorrow.  That sure was a fast six months.

No comments: