Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Braces

I've spent all day getting back on track from being gone.
I returned all the phone calls on the message machine.  That can take a while.  Some were from friends wanting some recipes for their Thanksgiving dinners.  For the record:  I AM A RECIPE SHARER.   If it has helped us and/or brings enjoyment and tradition to our family I am happy to let someone else enjoy and foster the same thing.  One day I will pen a post on to share or not to share.

Spent the entire afternoon at the new orthodontist.  Christine was re-bracketed correctly this time, and rewired.  All things now are to get things moved to the best possible position they can be so the surgery will be as minimally invasive as it can be.  She is kind of sore, and for sure will be tomorrow.  We are hoping it will be better by Turkey Day.

She went to a bday party over at the courtyard and then back here with some friends to watch a movie after the DWTStars results show.  Yay.  Jennifer won.  But really, I would have been very happy with any of the 3 finalists.  It was a very interesting season.  In the end it was about what they represented, not their dancing ability.  Jennifer:  sentimentality, Kyle:  Joy, Bristol:  hope.  I hope producers got the message the viewers/public were sending.

No comments: