The morning brought us this lovely winter scene.
I realize that we are not the norm. Being from socal where our winters consist of some fog, rain, and a lot of sunshine and occasional santa ana dryness, we are like little kids when we are here and it snows. For us, it is a Norman Rockwell moment.
Duff is shoveling the deck. This is from overnight.
Chris is his trusty helper. She was throwing the white stuff over the railing like it was nothing. Look how clear it is!
It is hard to tell from these pictures just how much snow there is. This is how they clear our driveways. With the tractor and plows. See how far up the right wall the snow is?
But here is some of the beauty we love. And the worst is yet to come on Tuesday through Wednesday.
I woke up all achy and with a sore throat. Stayed home today and just rested. I think I got chilled running in and out of hot stores into the cold outside yesterday.






2 comments:
I love it! So Pretty!
CONGRATS - YOU SCORED SOME SERIOUS SNOW TOO! More to come TODAY!!!!!! HAVE FUN!
Post a Comment