That's what we do in the church. We have a lay ministry, so we all serve in different capacities to teach, build up, and minister to each other. And with every assignment comes a release at some point or another and a new area to serve in and learn and grow and help others.
Today I was released as the Visiting Teaching Coordinator/Leader. It has been a little over 3 years. I have enjoyed it and learned a lot. I have served under two different Relief Society presidents and loved and respected them both. There were 7 supervisors who I appreciate for all their hard work to build relationships and make the return and report process as smooth as possible.
I was sustained to now be the Activity Day leader for the 8 and 9 year old girls. How fun is this going to be! I'm very excited. I stopped in at Primary today to see who they are and talk to them briefly. They were happy and I got smiles all around. I will be working with Diana R. who is the other leader and she is a great gal and we will have a good time together.

3 comments:
How fun is that going to be. You did it once before and enjoyed it. Have fun!
I am a activity leader also. I teach the 10-11. They are so sweet and I love it. Good luck and have fun with the girls.
That is a fun calling! I loved it when I did it years ago. Enjoy!
Post a Comment