
What a good day! No pranks at all!
I was invited to the RS Presidency meeting this morning to help plan the ward women's/visiting teaching conference. It is going to be very nice and I love the theme. Then Duff and Shaun were off to some consultation appointments up in LA for Shaun. We have another one next week at UCLA Medical Center. This one was good, but some of the techniques they use are not in keeping with gospel principles, so we will most likely nix that treatment. But things are looking promising at UCLA.
Piano for Christine. Homework, vt report, Dancing With The Stars. Phone calls galore. Where does the time go in a day????? Errands, lesson prep for tomorrow. Enchiladas for dinner. Yum--haven't made those in a while! Trying to find flower girl dresses online.
The day is gone and I'm off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment