Oh My! We are finally home after a 13 hour trip today in 100*+ weather on school busses with no air conditioning. Bus #3 broke down in Bakersfield! We ended up taking on all their students so we had mostly 3 to a seat on our bus for the last 3-4 hours.
The trip itself was great once we got there, but the going and coming was like a trip from h@**.
The kids did great at the festival and took 1st, 2nd, and the Espirit de Corps trophies! Great sportmanship and showmanship.
More tomorrow....it's 10pm and I've been on the bus since 8am.......tired, sweaty, and headed for a shower!
2 comments:
Have you RECOVERED yet? I feel for you - I've had a few 'doozies' myself!
No time to recover! I leave tomorrow for AZ for 4 days. I've been running like a race horse today trying to get it all together.
Post a Comment