
The phone has just rung/rang off the hook today. All kinds of calls. I just kept transitioning from one subject to the other!
Highlight calls:
- My hubby
- Mike
- Adrianne
- Natalie
- Lisa
- Josh
- Invitation to speak at baptism tomorrow
- To sub in Primary
What a great and yet bothersome invention. This dates me, but I remember party-lines on my phone when I was a little girl. We've come a long way! I have learned to love the computer for communication too, but lament that sometimes we rely on it too much. The sound of a voice from one person to another conveys things and is powerful in the personal touch. Christ was all about that, the personal touch.
Gorgeous day today. In fact almost too summery. We had to turn on the upstairs air this afternoon. I'm looking forward to the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment