Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Guess Who?

Grandma is working on some Christmas presents. She brought a bunch of pictures to have me go through with her. Here are some cute ones we found that we didn't realize were in the batch she brought! So see if you can guess who is who! Results in a few days.... left to right: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. (clue: 1986)
left to right: 1. 2. 3. (clue: December 3, 1966)

left to right: 1.2.3. (clue: 1978 family reunion)

4 comments:

Berta said...

HOLY COW ! ! ! ! ! It actually took me a second on pic #2 ! ! ! ! Ha! That's crazy! Wish I was that skinny now! Love them! Thanks for sharing - do you have any more? That's like going back in a time machine! Can you remember that being taken?

Berta said...

PS.
Look at US sitting on THAT bedspread . . . our moms would have a COW if they saw that! ! ! ! Funny thing, I won't let anyone sit on a bedspread because of OUR training! ! !

Natalie said...

pic #1 is full of the grandkids. Josh, Ashley, Mike, Cameron, Me, and Jessica.

Roberta, we weren't allowed to sit on bedspreads when we were growing up and now I don't let anyone do it either!!Lol!

Linda Lu said...

Is that an old teaching that stuck with us throughout the years? I don't allow sitting on the bedspread either! By the way, what the heck happened to that bedroom set? I remember that in the house on Anza!