Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Official!


Proposition 8 passed! Very close, but it passed!

Print media and now television media have announced it. It's official.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Yea for marriage!

Deidre said...

Talk about the silent majority. WOW. So glad. I think it passed in AZ too...

Lisa Tucker said...

I am so glad! The Lord was looking out for us. Prayer does help! I am sure SLC is pleased as well. I was thinking about it all night and today with concern. I am so happy!!!! Yes Yea for Marriage between a Man and a Woman.

Raechal said...

I wish I could feel totally relieved. I just have a feeling this fight isn't over, not by a long shot. I am happy that we are still in the majority (if only slightly). The measures in AZ and FL passed as well!!! So for now, happy day!!

cort said...

CONGRATULATIONS! ! ! I thought about you all morning while I sat on my 'throne' (if you know what I mean!) - It takes everyone working together to create a miracle - especially this one! I'm so happy that people with conservative values still exist! So great.

Berta said...

Oh crud! That was 'me above' - sorry Cort is still here working and he's always on the computer! Anyway, such sweet success.
Lub you!

Natalie said...

apparently there is going to be a Prop 8 protest in front of the LA Temple. Apostate anyone?