We woke up to a gorgeous day. The sun was shining, a slight breeze, the wind chimes singing. It's gonna be a warm one though!
A good game of Ticket To Ride and some lunch.
What would a holiday bbq be without some potato salad?Dessert ready. Well, just the accompaniment to the star of dessert: homemade ice cream.
Red velvet cupcakes, patriotic style.
btw: Have you seen the newest thing in the baking aisle in the grocery store? They now have frosting in a tall can with a push spout like whipping cream. I used my pastry bag, because that is what I'm used to, but what a great idea. I'm going to try it some time.
Red velvet cupcakes, patriotic style.btw: Have you seen the newest thing in the baking aisle in the grocery store? They now have frosting in a tall can with a push spout like whipping cream. I used my pastry bag, because that is what I'm used to, but what a great idea. I'm going to try it some time.



3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. Love the cupcakes. They are gorgeous!
Everything looks fantastic and festive! Love those plates. I think I saw a few left on Saturday. I will go back and see if they have anymore if you want them. Let me know.
We love the game TICKET TO RIDE! What a fun holiday you had with all the family!
Post a Comment